Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Style Guide - Laundry Room

Hello blogger friends, and a happy New Years Eve to all of you! 2014 is nearly upon us! Can you believe it? 2013 has been such a good year for both myself and Janey Mac, and, to be honest, the nostalgic side of me is kind of sad to see it go. However, I am beyond thrilled to see what wonderful things the new year will hold. 

Now I don't know about you guys, but with the new year there always seems to come new projects. There is just something about the spirit of it all that gets my creative juices flowing right through the front door and all the way down the driveway. Sorry neighbors... 

This year I want to take a little time to make the area's in which I live a little brighter and more joyful. Here are a few ideas for an extremely adorable Laundry Room Makeover. 



Photo Credits 
Stripped Laundry Room - Pinterest
Vinyle Laundry Room Decal - Janey Mac
Chalkboard Sign - Lily & Val Etsy Shop
Dry Rack - DIY Pinterest 
Laundry Room - Abeautifulmess.com
Laundry Board - Pinterest 

Happy New Year! 

And as always, have a lovely day :) 

No comments: