Friday, December 20, 2013

Vinyl Blocks

For today's post I thought I would give you all a little sneak peek into the creative (or at least somewhat creative) life of yours truly. 

Now when it comes to Christmas presents I almost always have these grand plans to buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff that is going to blow people's minds. However, almost every year, without fail, I end up forgoing this idea for homemade presents. I don't know what it is exactly, but there is just something so special about making presents from scratch that keeps me coming back to homemade gifts time and time again. Here is a look at the Holiday Blocks I made for my sister this year using some really lovely scrapbook paper and some vinyl lettering. I think it turned out pretty cute :) 




Have a lovely day! 





No comments: