Friday, December 6, 2013

Wrapping Paper

With Christmas practically laying on our doorstep, I thought I would take today so share with you all some really cute ways to wrap up those gifts you've bought for your loved ones this season. Be prepared though! they might be too adorable to open. 


Absolutely love how they used ribbon to add a little color to this basic wrapping paper. 


Oh chalkboard paper, how I love you...


These were made using old toilet paper rolls. So creative! 


Ugh, so cute! 


I am completely smitten with fabric wrapped packages. So darn adorable. 



There you have it :) Hopefully that gave you all a little wrapping inspiration.


Have a lovely day everyone! And happy gifting! 




P.S. We are so excited to currently be partnered up with Skip To My Lou for a 150$ giveaway!! You are definitely not going to want to miss out. 





No comments: